Are you ready to take the next step and pursue a life-changing career at Novo Nordisk? Maybe you have a strong leadership background, or you might be at the start of your leadership career – we have opportunities at all levels making it possible to challenge you and put your skills into play.
At Novo Nordisk we share a passion for changing patient’s lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. Our business is continuously growing and so is our demand for Associate Managers across the different functions in Production and Development areas in Denmark.
Joining the Associate Manager Pipeline
By applying for the pipeline, you will be considered as a potential match for all Associate Manager positions across Production and Development in Denmark. We’ll match your profile continuously against all suitable positions to ensure you don’t miss out on a life-changing career.
When an opportunity arises, we will reach out, tell you about the position and invite you for an interview with Hiring Manager.You will only be contacted if we find a relevant position that matches your profile, but you will remain part of the Pipeline for up to 6 months unless you inform us that you wish to withdraw.
The pipeline is open for applications from 1st of February until 1st of August 2023. Due to GDPR we close the pipelines after 6 months and send email notifications to all active candidates when they are closed, with a link to where you can re-apply to our new Associate Manager Pipeline.
We are looking for Associate Managers in all our locations: Kalundborg, Bagsværd, Gentofte, Hillerød, Søborg, Måløv, Kirke Værløse, Køge and Hjørring. When applying for the pipeline we will later ask you to fill in which locations you could be interested in, and we will consider this when we match you with potential positions. This pipeline job advertisement will be posted at each of our locations, you don’t need to apply for each of them.
We look forward to receiving your application and to having the opportunity to provide a solid match for open positions.
Due to the expansion of our activities in all business areas and sites, we are currently looking for Associate Managers for many different teams across Novo Nordisk.
Some examples of teams are provided below, but the opportunities are not limited to these.
- As an Associate Manager for a Production team, you will be leading a team of operators, skilled workers, technicians and/or craftsmen. You will be responsible for setting direction for the team and also delivering a stable production according to the schedule while having an eye for optimizing the workflow.
- As an Associate Manager for a Production Support team, you will be leading a team of process supporters with diverse technical and academic backgrounds. Your responsibility will be to ensure excellent support for our operation. This support can take many forms but mostly involves technical, automation and process guidance during batch execution, following up on recent issues and trends, driving systematic problem solving and executing small to medium-sized improvement projects.
- As an Associate Manager for an IT, Automation and Robotics team you will be responsible for various tasks related to ongoing projects, optimization of our production, compliance, and strategic initiatives. Some of the tasks may also include implementing new products, equipment, and processes. By utilizing the capabilities and skills in your team, you will ensure that Novo Nordisk secures the benefits of modern tech and stays at the forefront of manufacturing technology.
- As an Associate Manager for a Quality Assurance or Quality Control team you will be leading skilled professionals and QA/QC specialists. Our QA teams are responsible for a wide range of quality assurance activities, ranging from handling deviations, change requests and validation to quality support and optimization projects. While our QC teams perform various chemical, microbiological, and biochemical analyses of our productions. As an Associate Manager for QA or QC you will set direction and drive our mission to safeguard patients, and product quality and to ensure compliance with external requirements.
- As an Associate Manager for a Business Support Team, you will head up a team of specialists and professionals within areas as supply chain, finance and training. These are positions with broad impact and involve extensive stakeholder management at different levels within the organization ensuring the best support.
There are many other opportunities as a people manager within for instance projects, risk management, utility, and facility and even more. In conclusion, depending on your previous experience and interests, we can ensure the best match.
To succeed as an Associate Manager, you have great interpersonal skills complimented by an interest in leadership or people management experience. Furthermore:
- A relevant educational background
- Experience within the following: setting direction, engaging others, prioritization according to strategic aspirations and/or stakeholder management
- You are fluent in Danish or English
It is considered an advantage to have:
- Pharma experience
- A broad and well-proven leadership toolbox
- Lean experience
- GMP knowledge
Furthermore, all Associate Managers role model our behavioural goals. You will be expected to demonstrate inclusive leadership by valuing and listening actively to diverse perspectives while keeping a strategic overview ensuring collaboration across business functions.
Additionally, we are a sustainable employer encouraging and supporting decisions and behaviours that have a positive financial, environmental, and social impact. As a leader, you ensure the well-being and development of our employees while optimizing and preparing our processes for the future.