Operational Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for an Engineer to our Maintenance team who shares our passion, drive, and energy – what we call Genki – to join our team.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a trusted partner to prominent biotech developers and pharmaceutical companies. Customer trust, digitalization, best place to work and expansion of capacity and capabilities are cornerstones of the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies strategy in Denmark.
About the department
You will join a team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues. The department is responsible for the maintenance of our process equipment in our Drug Substance Manufacturing at the site in Hillerød. We support the operation with preventive maintenance and perform trouble shooting as well as solving issues within the area of process equipment and control valves. We provide engineering support to expansion projects for new production facilities and to projects in our ongoing production.
About the role
You will be part of the DS Maintenance team and responsible for the following:
- Providing technical expertise and support to the maintenance team
- Ensure equipment reliability and drive “end-of-live” replacements
- Support investigations of equipment failures and drive failure analysis of break downs
- Support our expansion project team with design, review, testing and implementation of new equipment
- Provide knowledge of new equipment and define standards
- An Academic degree within Mechanical / Marine engineering or similar
- Experience from maintenance tasks in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is preferred
- Knowledge of process equipment and control valves
- Experience with reliability centered maintenance
- Ability to work under short timelines within a manufacturing environment
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and partners in other countries
- Highly organized
We are looking for someone who is motivated by a high activity level and who can set direction within the area of responsibilities.
We expect you to
- Enjoy being a part of a highly skilled maintenance team
- Have a collaborate approach
- Work well on the plant floor as well as behind the desk
- Have a quality mindset
- Deliver on quality and deadlines