Senior Engineer for Aseptic Filling
In the Finished Products department, we are 20 highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers, providing a tremendous pool of knowledge at arms-length. We are working with all processes within Finished product both non-aseptic and aseptic processes. You will be working in an active and exciting environment at our office in Virum or at customer site.
We offer team oriented environment and continuous development
In NNE, we strive to inspire our customers with new technologies and help them find the optimal solutions when building new facilities, expanding or renovating existing ones. One way we do this is when we continuously strive to share our best practices and learnings from the projects. You will daily find yourself surrounded by highly engaged and knowledgeable colleagues, who will help you develop continuously.
All our activities are project-based, meaning that every new task will give you a new opportunity to develop your personal competences. You take an active role in your personal development by broadening your competences, enhancing your knowledge and turning it into practice.
What you will do
Our projects cover the full range from small-scale clinical production equipment to the establishment of high-volume production facilities. You will work as consultant to our customers and in corporation with the rest of the team you will be responsible for giving state-of-the-art assessment and recommendations on production equipment principles.
You will get the opportunity to participate in all phases of projects related to aseptic filling and other processes and production equipment within aseptic production. Your main focus will be on changes to existing production equipment setup, establishment of small or large scale production facilities and support to our customers.
Typical tasks will involve:
- Process analysis and requirement specification
- Risk assessment of products and processes
- Tender specifications, vendor selection and procurement of process equipment
- Vendor supervision
- Participating in commissioning, qualification/validation and test of the equipment
- Typical equipment in aseptic production is filling lines, fully automated inspection machines, autoclaves, utensil wash, Closure Process Equipment (CPE), freeze dryers, etc.
Depending on your role, you will work either as a project engineer within your field or as a coordinator in the projects. You will work independently or as part of a project team – but always in close cooperation with our customers. Thus, you will serve as a link between our customers, equipment suppliers and international regulations.
Your primary place of employment will be at our headquarter in Virum, Denmark. Although, most of our projects include occasional visits at international suppliers and clients, hence work-related travel must be expected.
We’re looking for a highly experienced colleague within aseptic processes and experience in Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Furthermore, we imagine:
- You have a degree in engineering within mechanical, chemistry-/production engineering or pharmacist
- You have at least 8 years of experience within Aseptic processes in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have experience in specification and qualification of equipment and processes
- You take responsibility when solving projects and you thrive in a dynamic work environment
- You have a high personal drive and can work independently but also enjoys working together with colleagues in a team
- You are result oriented and have a strong customer understanding and a consultant mindset
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently