Medical Specialists for Northern Denmark - KIRURGI
Consultant surgeon or registered surgical specialist for the Surgical Department of the Clinic for General Surgery/Women and Children, North Denmark Regional Hospital, starting 1 May 2016 or as otherwise agreed
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Be a registered surgeon.
- Work in a way that is patient-centred and inclusive.
- Provide your patients with a safe and effective course of treatment.
- Participate actively in the clinic’s development and quality-assur-ance activities.
- Participate actively in the education of the clinic’s trainee doctors.
- See IT systems as an aid in your work, and do what you can to be at the forefront of developments in this area.
- Be good humoured, loyal, dedicated and flexible.
WE CAN OFFER:
- A busy department that is constantly developing.
- A department where all professional groups demonstrate a high level of professional expertise and dedication.
- An individually tailored shift pattern: consultants on a seven-week rotation, registered specialists on a nine-week rotation.
- Participation in relevant meetings, courses and congresses thanks to your own continuing professional development budget.
- A department in which the training of junior doctors is being developed.
- A department in which research is ongoing.
- A friendly and sociable team of co-workers.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
... comply with the collective agreement for consultants/registered medical specialists.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS SPECIALISING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Surgery (abdominal surgery)
Add to my event