Stage Client Service
The selected candidate will support the Client Service Function and collaborate with colleagues to see and actively take part in all the assets that are carried out into the Client Service Office. He/she will develop the skills needed to support the Logistic personnel in order to achieve the Function objectives.
Supporting the assigned Tutor, the candidate will be able to follow ordinary activities such as managing communications with internal departments (i.e. Warehouse Dept.) and external vendors, update database and plans according to production and client needs, and managing relationship with selected clients.
- fluent in English (written and spoken);
- good communicational and organizational skills;
- bachelor’s degree in Management Engineering, Economics or related field;
- other foreign Languages are considered a plus;
- we offer six months paid internship and training on the job with experienced supervision and support. It is not required a previous work experience.
Add to my event