Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Officer (API Plant) – Temporary contract
The candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance Department into the Casaletto Lodigiano Plant.
He/She will be involved in all the activities of the department with specific reference to the Quality Assurance Manager of the plant.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- GMP Activities;
- Execute and coordinate investigations to find the root of deviation, OOS, claims to define adequate CAPAs
- Coordinate and execute batch record review;
- Develop, review and implement SOPs
- Execute Product Quality Review and manage trending products deviations, OOS, complaints
- Involved in internal/external audit
- Training activities
- High Degree in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technologies or Chemistry
- 1-3 years experience in Quality Assurance is preferred
- English proficiency
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Dynamism, good comunication skills and ability to create positive relationship with different interlocutors.
- Good time management and problem solving
- Availability to travel.
Degrees of interest: High Degree in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technologies or Chemistry