Oncology Business Development Intern
- Implement a new knowledge management system in the business development process;
- Manage and prepare internal reports and statistical analysis of the projects under assessment;
- Contribute to benchmarking analysis of assessed opportunities;
- Implement tools to support the scouting and evaluation process.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or marketing required (PhD / MBA preferred).
- Scientific background and understanding of the pharmaceutical or biotech marketplace.
- Analytical skills, demonstrated by an ability to access complex tasks, and to interpret information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in team.
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Fluent English (mandatory).
Degrees of interest: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Marketing (PhD / MBA preferred).