Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Contract Specialist to join our Clinical Operations team in Milan (Italy) office. This position plays a key role in the study start-up and clinical trial management processes at Medpace. The Contract Specialist will play a key role in advancing the start-up of our projects. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Negotiate client approved contract and budget templates with clinical investigator sites;
- Collaborate and work within a project team matrix to deliver on time results;
- Keep up to date with applicable local regulations concerning clinical trials.
- Bachelor's degree; preferable in Law or Sciences
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Italian languages.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.