Process Scientist and Process Engineer Pipeline
Employer: Novo Nordisk
Permanent position - Full Time
Work place location: Kalundborg municipality
Are you looking for a life-changing career within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing? Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company employing 47,000 employees worldwide. At our Manufacturing Hub in Kalundborg, Denmark, we are hiring Process Scientist and Process Engineer graduates.
Are you recently graduated or someone working in the industry with focus on or interest in data analysis, process systems and, descriptive and prescriptive analytics? Are you interested in understanding pharmaceutical processes, developing monitoring tools and analyzing data for recommendation for improvements? Are you interested in business impact and understanding how interconnected decisions play a crucial role when manufacturing pharmaceuticals? Then you can be one of our Process Scientists or Process Engineers at our Manufacturing Hub in Kalundborg, Denmark.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by and enjoys analyzing data, making sense of that data using descriptive and prescriptive analytics and, developing and maintaining process monitoring systems. Specifically, you will:
- Analyze large amounts of data for extracting correlation and causation for process understanding
- Analyze and understand data from quality control (QC) analyses
- Develop, maintain, and recommend statistical process control charts for process monitoring
- Use a science, data-based approach for quantifying process deviations
- Use a team-based approach for recommending process improvements-optimizations
This job gives you a great opportunity to play a part in shaping the future of manufacturing across the organization, in close collaboration with teach-transfer in Novo Nordisk.
Qualifications for Process Scientists
Process Scientist candidates should have the following or developing qualifications:
- An MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or (Bio-) Analytical chemistry
- Ability to independently understand scientific principles required for manufacturing pharmaceutical substances related to the interaction of chemistry and equipment
- Ability to monitor data and extract information
- An appetite for connecting the understanding of process science to product quality
Qualifications for Process Engineers
Process Engineer candidates should have the following or developing qualifications:
- An MSc in chemical, industrial or mechanical engineering (or a BSc with some professional experience)
- Ability to analyze data and independently extract information
- An appetite for solving complex problems applying a systems approach to manage complexity and reach feasible applicable solution
For both Process Engineers and Process Scientists it is key that you understand how to convey complex information to varying audiences and thereby, explain the purpose to get everyone onboard. In addition, you should have proficient oral and written communications skills in English.