Experienced Qualification and Validation Professionals for huge projects
Would you like to be part of a challenging QA department supporting all Major Projects in PS API? Would you thrive to work in a dynamic, engaging and international environment helping to ensure the quality while building new technologies for the future?
Then you might be the right candidate to join our API QA Project Office!
Apply now for a life-changing career!
You will be part of a highly experienced team, whose main focus is to ensure the right level of compliance in strategic projects, redesigning existing facilities and building innovative facilities for the future.
As Qualification and Validation Professional, you:
- Will be responsible for quality assurance related to qualification and validation activities
- Will have the opportunity to work in a huge production area, producing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) ensuring quality products to our many patients
- Will get to work with highly motivated and specialised colleagues and stakeholders
You will work in projects where you will be involved in all phases such as design, purchase, construction and qualification, ensuring stable and ongoing robust processes.
To be a successful candidate, we expect you to have:
- A M.Sc. in Pharmacy, Engineering, or equivalent background
- +5 years of relevant experience in qualification and validation
- A strong quality mindset and eager to simplify and create continuous improvements
- A solution orientated approach and excellent collaboration skills
- A mindset where setting the right cGMP level, would ensure an efficient production facility and secure patient safety.
- A self-driven and outgoing personality
- Experience with project execution
About the department
In API QA Project Office we are currently 20 highly dedicated employees, but our project activities are increasing, so we are looking for new colleagues who are eager to join our journey and to enhance opportunities for personal and professional development.
The department has a very good cooperation both internally and with the rest of API QA as well as with production and stakeholders. We have a lot of positive attitude and we highly value communication and collaboration among the team.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.