Facility & Utilities Engineer - Categorie Protette
Job Title: Facility & Utilties Engineer - Categorie Protette
Costituisce condizione obbligatoria l’appartenenza alle Categorie Protette, ai sensi degli articoli 1 e 18 della legge 68 del ’99.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Facility & Utilities Engineer contributes to manage:
- Utilities and Site Facility Management: Direct responsible as SME (Subject Matters Expert) of Air Compressors, Process Air and Ethanol column distillation and distributions. In addition, management support of systems including Pure Steam, Water for injection, Reverse Osmosis Water, Water Softeners, Domestic Water and Clean Utility Systems such as HVAC systems, all classified areas of Rieti Plant and all cold rooms of Rieti Plant, and Black Utilities Systems such as Plant Steam, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Industrial Waste System, Emergency Generators. These utilities support manufacturing operations and directly impact the quality and reliability of site supply.
- Quality: Ensure compliant GMP operations, maintain Quality Management System assignments related to equipment failures/deviations/unplanned events, perform root cause investigations, and develop CAPA’s to drive reliability
- Equipment Performance and Reliability: Leverage a continuous improvement model to ensure fit for purpose preventive maintenance programs and metrics, including PM’s, WO’s, and calibration of all Black and Clean Utilities equipment and instruments that delvers highly efficient and reliable operations.
- Projects: Manage expansion and improvement project as team member or Project Manager for its own equipment, including drafting of Change Requests, Risk Assessments and all project documentation.
- EHS and sustainability: Maintain safe, compliant and efficient operations of clean and black Utilities at Takeda Rieti Facility.
- Capital Management: Accountable for management of site utilities budget. Utilizes appropriate balance of in-house and contract labor. Partners with maintenance and procurement to provide support of management of spare parts within the asset maintenance program.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- This role is accountable for equipment’s day by day management and troubleshooting, projects, preventive maintenance and sustainability programs related to facility utilities which include Black and Clean Utility Systems. Is responsible to establish and implement technical standards, operating procedures and specifications in compliance with regulatory and Takeda requirements.
- Provide facility and utilities engineering and technical support to ensure stable, efficient and robust operations at the site
- Supports the operations team in maintaining an effective lifecycle process for support-equipment/assets ensuring maintenance excellence and robust reliability program
- Own the installed support equipment with respect to technical capability, functionality and KPI’s
- Maintains the facility and utility engineering areas in an inspection-ready, GMP compliant state.
- Support the management of the GMP documentation archive, including the responsibility to collect and destroy documents
- Support qualification and validation program of the own equipment
- Supports the planning and execution of site capital investment projects to ensure that projects are on time and on budget.
- Supports and control the site CAPEX and equipment lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain best-in-class Utilities engineering systems and methodologies around the management of specifications, reliability and equipment programs and the integration of a highly automated operating model across the function
- Provides management oversight of delivery of coordinated major maintenance activities including scheduled plant shutdowns. Ensures organizational agility in order for timely response and resolution to operational issues
- Development and standardization of energy management and sustainability of Rieti Facility
- Energy contracts management and participation in energy saving and environmental impact improvement projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO TAKEDA:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- knowledge of facilities equipment and utility systems
- Responsible for the design, commissioning and delivery of facility and utilities engineering projects
- Knowledge of process equipment, process instrumentation, controls and automation within an operational facility.
- Accountable partner for engineering team and internal clients
- Team player, enable to embrace ongoing business needs and requests
- Good clear communication skills
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Accountable for the activities included in his span of control
- Interaction (The span and nature of one’s engagement with others when performing one’s job, internal and external relationships)
- Demonstrated abilities in high value project/program management
- Collaboration with Manufacturing, Facilities, Process Development, Automation, Quality Assurance, EHS, Global Engineering, Validations and Maintenance teams in developing requirements and recommendations for system modifications, upgrades, retrofits and replacements
- Collaborates with the Global Engineering team and external forums to ensure delivery of the objectives, best practices and business excellence
- Innovation (The required level of scientific knowledge, knowledge sharing, innovation and risk taking)
- Creative and practical problem solver
- Orientation to continuous Improvement
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 yrs+ experience managing energy management / sustainability programs preferred