Intern (Stage), ACE School - Sponsor Dedicated, Italy
Provides administrative and/or technical support.
• Responsible to reconcile SAP Grant Payment Report to Excel Grant Payment Report for assigned Sponsors’ studies, as well as reconcile the total GPS Sponsor balance to the Corporate Sponsor Balance on a monthly basis per SSAE16 Controls
• Responsible to accurately complete all necessary journal entries as assign
• Responsible to quality review CTA and Payment Intake form setups to determine appropriate SAP vendor and payment method for Payments staff for assigned Sponsor’s studies, inclusive of bank entry validation for the Accounting dept.
• Responsible for SharePoint tracker completion for assigned sponsors.
• On an annual basis, assist with 1099 and other country tax reporting as assigned
• Special projects involving maintenance of the vendor database in SAP, and SOP Maintenance, as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Pursuing degree Req
• Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
• Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement
• Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.