Responsible Engineer for Process Engineering
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies in Hillerød, Denmark, continues to enhance and expand. Process Engineering Downstream is looking for an equipment Responsible Engineer for supporting the daily manufacturing operations and projects/changes.
About the position
In this role, you will ensure downstream process equipment readiness for production use, drive changes to the process equipment to improve the robustness or support our stakeholders during investigations. The position interacts closely with the Drug Substance manufacturing team as well as several other disciplines such as Quality, Automation, Validation, Process Science, Plant Engineering, and Maintenance.
About the team
You will join a strong team of ten Downstream Responsible Engineers: We value collaboration, knowledge sharing and take pride in delivering robust services and solutions to our stakeholders. We communicate openly, are inclusive and support each other every day regardless of individual responsibility.
- Support the production and secure reliable and robust operations
- Provide engineering technical troubleshooting for all purification equipment as required
- Perform equipment setup for change over between campaigns
- Deliver engineering SME assessments to investigations
- Review validation protocols and support commissioning and validation testing
- Perform training to ensure the production teams understand equipment functionalities
- Participation in the engineering on-call program is required on rotational basis
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree within engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of GMP manufacturing, engineering or facilities in a pharmaceutical environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team and also being comfortable working independently
- Curiosity and strong sense of urgency
- Experience working with equipment in a commercial GMP environment is a big advantage
- Fluent in English both verbal and written