Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) - Multisponsor department (Milan)
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join our multi-sponsor team in Milan.
As a CTA with IQVIA, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to clinical projects under direction and supervision of line manager and/or other designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/ and Regulatory and Start-Up Specialists (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Assist with payment process to Hospital Administration
- Assist with update of Regulatory Database
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Scientific/Life Science field (Pharmacy, CTF, Biology, Chemistry etc.)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar positions
- Good understanding of clinical trial processes
- Proficiency both in English (written and spoken) and Italian
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Good communication skills
- Data accuracy
- Time management
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and to work on a team