Pre-clinical Research - Biochemistry Scientist
Organizational Unit: Pre-clinical R&D - Pharmacokinetic Biochemistry & Metabolism
Responsibilities: Carrying out in vitro ADME studies for Discovery and Early Development projects
- Development of bioanalytical methods for in vitro ADME studies
- Planning and conducting in vitro metabolism studies (Clint in hepatocytes and microsomes, metabolic stability in S9 and plasma etc)
- Planning and conducting CYP450 interaction and induction studies in vitro
- Reaction phenotyping for enzymes responsible for metabolism
- Preparation of reports on the analyses carried out
- Biodistribution studies
Education: Degree in CTF or similar
Experience: At least 3 months of experience in an In Vitro Metabolism Laboratory of a pharmaceutical industry or a university.
- Instrumentation: HPLC-MS/MS is a must.
- Knowledge of microplate reader, PCR, optical and fluorescence microscope, cell culture techniques, in vitro ADME models will be an asset.
- analytical capacity
- results orientation
- team working
- attention to quality
Languages: good english
Contract type: maternity leave
Place of work: Parma, Italy