Corporate Medico-Marketing Team is a cross-functional team with the primary objective to support Menarini in implementing Corporate Products business plans and in commercial/medical evaluation of future opportunities. The Corporate Medical Advisor, inside the Corporate Medico-Marketing Team, reports to Therapeutic Area Manager and works closely with the Corporate Product Manager. Other internal relationships include relations with Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Legal personnel. External relationships include relations with medical Advisors from affiliated Companies and Partners, Scientific Societies, KOL etc.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooperate with Product Manager in developing of the medical component of the brand strategy.
- Develop and execute medical affairs & publication plans for the products in synergy with Medical Affairs dep.
- Manage clinical trial in cooperation with Medical Affairs dep.
- Develop a proper advocacy plan and engage with international Key Opinion Leader.
- Release products scientific trainings to both affiliates and partners.
- Create and review promotional materials.
- Cooperate with other Departments (Regulatory/Market-Access/Pharmacovigilance) in the preparation of relevant documents necessary to meet the requirements of international/local Health Authorities.
- Medical enquiries management.
- Support/investigate life cycle management initiatives for the products.
- Support Business Development in the assessment of new products evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- 1 – 2 years of previous experience in a medical position is preferred.
- Fluent English in written and verbal format.
- Optimal use of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Excellent relational and organizational skills.
- Up to 40% overnight travel, including abroad required