Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Multi-Sponsored
Do you want to transform Clinical Development? IQVIA is developing new ways to drive clinical trials forward! This is a great moment to join us!
Are you interested in boosting your career in clinical research field with the leading CRO in the world?
We are looking for candidates who want to improve their set of skills as CRA working in an international setting. Thanks to this opportunity you will have the chance to collaborate with talented professionals on a global scale having exposure to innovative research across therapeutic areas.
- Establishing high- impact communication lines with assigned Investigators, administering study related training, fostering a partnership approach and facilitating study conduction
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – managing quality issues as appropriate
- Maintaining oversight on site related activities throughout the life cycle of project performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- CRA certification according to the MD 15/11/2011
- Previous experience as CRA with independent monitoring experience of (at least) 1,5 years
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must!
- Location: IQVIA’s office in MILAN city center
- Must be able to travel in accordance with company and project requirements
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated as proactive, enthusiastic, and independent thinker
- Availability of the company car
- Competitive economic package (with bonus!)
- Interaction with different clients and international stakeholders
- Growth opportunities to become Leading CRA in selected studies.
- Possibility to access to Specific Therapy Area training - Become a Specialty CRA!
- Career & development opportunities in a fast-paced and international environment
- Exposure to top-tier research Institutions in the Country and to a Global network of colleagues working in high focus indications across Key therapy areas