Clinical Trial Assistant
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join our multi-sponsor team in Milan.
As a CTA with IQVIA, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to clinical projects under direction and supervision of line manager and/or other designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/ and Regulatory and Start-Up Specialists (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Assist with payment process to Hospital Administration
- Assist with update of Regulatory Database
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Scientific/Life Science field (Pharmacy, CTF, Biology, Chemistry etc.)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar positions
- Good understanding of clinical trial processes
- Proficiency both in English (written and spoken) and Italian
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Good communication skills
- Data accuracy
- Time management
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and to work on a team
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™