Young Professionals Pipeline for Automation Engineers | Hillerød, Denmark
1,2 Are you ready to take the next step and pursue a life-changing career at Novo Nordisk? Are you driven by automation and digitalization of the Novo Nordisk manufacturing value chain? Look no further!
We are building a talent pipeline for young professionals to join Novo Nordisk in shaping the future through automation.
Joining the Automation Engineers Pipeline
By applying for the pipeline, you will be considered as a potential match for on-site automation related positions, which align with your background, skills, and interests across various areas in Denmark.
We’ll match your profile proactively with relevant positions. Once a Hiring Manager shows interest in your profile, the Hiring Manager Team will reach out to you and tell you more about the current position and invite you for the 1st Interview.
We look forward to receiving your application and to having the opportunity to provide a solid match for open positions.
We are looking for candidates to all our locations. This specific pipeline covers on-site positions in Hillerød.
About the positions
Due to the expansion of our activities in all business areas and sites, we are currently seeking talents for many different teams across Novo Nordisk, such as Advanced automation, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and Collaborative- and industrial robotics. We encourage you to read more detailed information about the different roles and areas through this link: Automation engineers and process digitalization (www.novonordisk.com)
We are looking for someone with an innovative and solution-oriented mindset. As you will be working and collaborating with people from various departments in the organization, it would be preferable that you are ready to take the lead on deploying solutions that bring value.
To apply to our pipeline, we expect that you:
- Are newly graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree within e.g., IT, Automation, or Robotics
- Would like to build on your skills and experience together with highly dedicated colleagues. are proactive, solution-oriented, like to share your knowledge and collaborate effectively
- Work systematically and with the ability to develop and implement practical actions to deal with issues
- Have proficient oral and written communications skills in English
As documentation according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), rules are part of our daily work, it is important that you thrive in ensuring that all your work is well documented.
Check list when applying
- When choosing your privacy settings, please select: “Profile Visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”
- You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, and please make sure to delete previous cover letters from your profile
- We encourage you to include a few sentences about why you are interested in the position in your CV
- To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV
- Make sure to apply to each location that you are interested in separately. For example, if you want to work in Kalundborg or Hillerød, you need to apply to both the Kalundborg and Hillerød pipeline job post
- We kindly ask you to withdraw your application if you are no longer interested
Location: Hillerød, Denmark
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. Before clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.