Quality Control Assistant
As a part of the Quality Control department of the API - Plant (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) we are hiring a Quality Assurance Associate.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Performs chemical and microbiological analysis according to approved documentation (procedures, methods);
- Uses analytical techniques such as: GC, HPLC, UV, FTIR;
- Develop new analytical methods;
- Prepare analytical method validation protocols;
- Supports the QC Manager in reviewing procedures;
- Respects laboratory procedures and contributes to their improvement.
- Master of Science (Chemistry, CTF, Pharmacy, Industrial Chemistry);
- 3-5 years experience in GMP chemical-pharmaceutical analysis laboratory or API companies;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines (GMP, GLP, ICH);
- Excellent knowledge/use of calculation and writing software (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Knowledge of Data Integrity issues;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.