As a part of the Quality Assurance department of the API - Plant (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) we are hiring a Quality Assurance Associate.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Drafting and implementation of policies and procedures for compliance with Italian regulations;
- Management of OOS and related CAPA;
- Management of changes;
- Revision of production documentation;
- Management of audits (internal and suppliers);
- Training for internal staff;
- Any activity aimed in compliance with current GMP.
- Master of Science (Chemistry, CTF, Pharmacy, Industrial Chemistry);
- 1-3 years experience in GMP chemical-pharmaceutical or API companies;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent knowledge/use of software (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Good Knowledge of Data Integrity issues;
- Good team working skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.