Product Stewardship Specialist – Pioltello (MI)
Job Location: Pioltello (MI)
- For a maternity leave replacement;
- Initial 2 month contract by Kelly Services;
Mission and responsibilities:
The selected person will be responsible for the following activities:
- Verify new products for the Italian market in compliance with local law for chemical registration and evaluation, labelling and waste, but also all the local legislations impacting products commercialization;
- Support handling local customer requests regarding Product Stewardship with the help from European Business PS and European Subject Matter Experts;
- Monitor and assess impact of relevant emerging Local Regulatory Requirements and Trends.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Scientific University Degree;
- Educational and technical background;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Attributes and skills:
- Project management;
- Ability to prioritize and execute;
- Good communication skills;
- Networking capabilities.