Senior Clinical Supply Manager
Employer: Leo Pharma
Location: Ballerup (Denmark)
Do you want to make a difference in the growing market ensuring our Investigational Medicinal Products arrive at site in due time and at the highest quality standard?
If your area of expertise is clinical supply management within clinical trial development, and you are looking for a job with high level impact and freedom to operate, this job is right here. LEO Pharma has set the ambitious goal to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. A cornerstone in making this vision come true is our collaboration with many stakeholders such as CROs and CMOs on execution of our clinical trials.
In this position you will get the opportunity to influence the direction for the area. You will do it together with skilled and dedicated colleagues in a very well-functioning team with office in Denmark.
As Senior Clinical Supply Manager at LEO Pharma, you will be working with a diversity of tasks:
- from planning and coordinating clinical supply activities for all development phases
- outsourced trials to creating close dialogue and smooth collaboration with our stakeholders and our external vendors.
As you will follow the whole process from start up to finalization, it will be ideal if you have experience in:
- Review of overall clinical trial protocol/protocol amendments and preparing other related documents (e.g., trial product handling manual), providing input to develop efficient packaging design, clinical trial supply design and visit schedule
- Building and maintaining complete and accurate clinical supply demand for assigned study in alignment with protocol requirements, key study parameters and achievements, patient projections, with appropriate overage and by using defined processes and systems
- Developing, maintaining, carrying out an optimal resupply strategy with proactive planning, appropriate lead-time and replenishment quantities to ensure compliance and continuity of clinical supplies, including proactive expire management of clinical supplies
- Interactive Response Technology (IRT) Systems
- Consolidating, maintaining, and supervising clinical trial budgets with key stakeholders
- Ensuring effective collaboration across different organizational levels, functions, and geographies (i.e., Clinical Operations Leads, Quality, CMC, Global Product Supply, Packaging and Distribution vendors etc.) to realize goals and objectives
To master this position, you:
- Hold a degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, chemistry, pharmacy)
- Have 5-8 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, clinical development experience including clinical trial supplies, good understanding of IRT systems and an overall knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Proficient in English and Danish at a professional level, both written and spoken, and you master Microsoft Office
As part of a fast-paced organization you must also thrive in an environment of change and be able to navigate in a constructive way without having manuals and procedures for each process.
Your new team:
Your will join a team of 7 positive, experienced, and very dedicated Clinical Supply Managers that all share your professional interest within Clinical Supply.
Our environment is rather fast paced and dynamic, yet it is very important to us to have a good work life balance as we strongly believe that people in good mental balance makes the best results. We think as team, we handle challenges as a team, we win as a team, and we celebrate as a team.
About the company:
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.