Employer: Leo Pharma
Location: Ballerup (Denmark)
Are you interested in joining our team at Quality Laboratories, which supports global stability studies?
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world – and that is why we need you. We are looking for an experienced chemist who can take on and lead tasks related to projects, improvements, and stability operations. You will solve tasks by understanding the problems and contributing your expertise, along with the necessary input from other specialists in the department. As we conduct stability studies globally, you will have a broad interface with the rest of the organization in Denmark, France, Ireland, and Italy, as well as our CMOs around the world.
You will work as a technical specialist. The tasks include operational tasks such as design, execution, and reporting of stability studies, as well as Life Cycle Management projects and improvement projects, together with a team of chemists and laboratory technicians.
- Design of stability studies and preparation of protocols in accordance with ICH and GMP
- Trending of stability data and maintenance of trend reports
- Preparation of GMP and PQR reports
- Handling of OOS together with QC laboratories
- Participation in development projects as a stability SME
- Optimization of procedures and processes
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have the following qualifications:
- You have a Master of Science in pharmacy, chemical engineering, or similar
- You have several years of practical experience in product stability, analytical chemistry, and/or chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry, and you are solidly grounded in your field
- You have some experience with ICH
- You have solid experience with GMP
- You have the business perspective to balance costs and risks in a pragmatic way.
Regardless of your background, you are outgoing and good at collaborating with others. You are self-driven, focused, and able to make decisions. You can communicate effectively in writing and speaking in English, and it is a requirement that you understand and can communicate in Danish/Scandinavian.
We work under GMP, so you must also have the necessary structure and attention to detail to ensure that things are in order.
Your new team:
You will be part of a team of about 7 people who support locally and globally, and you will work collaboratively across the organization. You will be part of our modern Quality Laboratories, where you will have about 65 colleagues who serve the entire organization. You will have flexible working hours that are adapted to the tasks at hand. Our environment is characterized by collaboration, openness, and the opportunity to have fun together. It is simply a nice place to be.
About the company:
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.