Manufacturing Associates for Process Operators
Employer: Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: Hillerød (Denmark)
Contract: Permanent position - Full-time
Date of employment: As soon as possible
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is currently expanding its capacity to support the large-scale production by adding 14x20,000L bioreactors and three downstream processing lines in Hillerød. They are looking for Manufacturing Associates (Process Operators) to support the biopharmaceutical production operations for the two departments of the Drug Substance Manufacturing Unit (DSM): Upstream and Downstream. These are covering different steps in the biopharmaceutical production such as Media/Buffer preparation, CIP, SIP of equipment, expansion of cell cultures, and purification via multiple column steps.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our company at a pivotal time of growth and be part of an exciting journey.
You will work on a day or night shift, 7 days during a 14-day period, including every other weekend. Please add in your application which shift or shifts you prefer:
- Day 1: 06:00 – 17:04
- Day 2: 07:45 – 18:49
- Night 1: 18:30 – 04:43
- Night 2: 20:05 – 06:18
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Week 2: Wednesday and Thursday
Please be aware that your first 6 weeks will consist of a training period, both onsite and offsite.
- Execution and revision of cGMP documents
- Handling and completion of batch documentation
- In-process sampling and analytical measurements
- Execution of validation protocols
- Read and understand work instructions (in English)
- Training new colleagues
- Reporting deviations
- Possibility of being a part of different projects such as, process optimization, red lining SOPs, 5S and continuous improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree relevant for Biologics Manufacturing
- Experience as a process operators
- preferable with experience from a similar pharmaceutical production company or similar regulated businesses OR a Life Sciences Graduate
- It is a plus if you have experience with cGMP and/or SOPs or knowledge of chromatography and filtration processes.
You will get the opportunity to customize your development plan in agreement with your manager based on your wishes and qualifications.
We are hiring for attitude, so we are looking for people who have a lot of drive and proven interest with working under GMP and enjoy working with numbers, math and IT tools. You are very quality-oriented and thorough. You are proactive, responsible, organized and able to take ownership of tasks. Furthermore, you are a good team player who thrives on setting a good example. You must be keen on learning new things, and the first period will of course include thorough training.
About the company:
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading Biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with locations in Hillerød, Denmark, Teesside, UK, RTP, North Carolina and College Station, Texas, USA. We use our skills, dedication and ambition to enable impact for the world’s most innovative biotech and biopharma companies reimagining healthcare’s potential. We work across the entire lifecycle of our customers’ products – enabling success throughout. Every cure, vaccine, biologic, and advancement we contribute to starts with our people and our passion. We fuel one another’s passion, help accelerate progress, expand capabilities, strengthen innovation, and improve processes to improve lives.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.