Laboratory Technician for Quality Control - Microbiology Lab Department
Employer: AGC Biologics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you looking for new challenges in an international and inspiring environment?
- Endotoxin and microbiological analysis on APIs.
- You will assist in administrative tasks e.g. review and approval of analytical results.
- You will have the opportunity to do investigations/support and follow-up on corrective/preventive actions in co-operation with Development and Manufacturing departments.
- Experience with pharmaceutical microbiological analyses
- Knowledge within endotoxin analysis on water and API
- Potential experience with LIMS
- Experience working with cGMP
- Have a high Quality mindset
- Experience with data review
- A flexible, dynamic and excellent team player with good English and Danish skills
- A good sense of humor and the ability to plan and complete your work independently and efficiently
- Taking responsibility for your personal assignments and completing high quality work in a timely manner.
About the Company
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services. Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.