Engineering & Business Support - Talent Pipeline for Internships
Employer: Novo Nordisk
Location: Bagsværd, Denmark
Role: General Management and Administration
Contract: Internships (remunerated if your educational track allows this) - from 3 to 6 months (to a maximum of 12 months) - Full time
Working hours: between 18-37 per week
To drive change, Novo Nordisk is pioneering the use of modern technologies to improve the process and increase efficiency across our pharmaceutical manufacturing sites. And you can be a part of this journey. Are you looking for an internship where you can explore how to use your theoretical knowledge in everyday business life? Then apply to our Engineering and Business Support Talent Pipeline.
Internships within Engineering and Business Support
We offer internships within these areas in many different departments of our business but most of our internships are on our pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
You will be a fully-fledged member of the team from day one, and we count on you to present your ideas. In return, we promise that you will get the chance to play an instrumental role in the development and scaling of the technology across the production at our manufacturing hub.
You will be supporting and exploring ways to utilise capabilities within e.g.:
- Data access and architecture
- Advanced automation
- Machine vision
- Machine learning
- Mechanical design and simulation
- Virtual or augmented reality
Your tasks will vary from department to department but could cover:
- Supporting projects around improvements in our manufacturing setup
- Support in cross-functional activities advancing the use of innovative novel and existing technology
- Support in projects around the design, development, and maintenance of operations information systems to monitor manufacturing efficiency.
The Engineering and Business Support Talent Pipeline covers internships in the following fields:
- Data engineering and software engineering
- Production and test of production lines
- Automation disciplines, e.g. robotics
- Mechanical development and solutions
- Modelling (pilots, testing, etc.)
- Innovation- and process optimization
- Business Support
- currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering e.g. Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Innovation or another relevant field
- you have at least 6 months left of your studies
- you are keen to learn and able to manage your own time
- t’s an advance if you are a bit experienced with working in your field and used to working with a various number of stakeholders
- Fluent in English > you need to submit your CV in English.
Working hours for internships in Novo Nordisk is between 18-37 per week, but most internships are 37 hours per week with a small possibility to work from home – most of the work will be on-site. For Novo Nordisk, you as a student must get the flexibility that allows you to prioritise your exams and assignments as needed.
A Danish full-time work permit is required.
Joining a Talent Pipeline in Novo Nordisk
Most of our internships a filled through our Talent Pipelines which means that by joining the pipelines you will get the opportunity to get matched with a lot of internships that never get posted.
When applying to this Talent Pipeline you will be considered as a potential match for several internships within the fields of Engineering and Business Support, and if there is a match, we will reach out to you and invite you for a 1st interview with the hiring manager.
You will only be contacted if we find a relevant position that matches your profile, but you will remain part of the Pipeline for up to 6 months unless you inform us that you wish to withdraw.
Due to GDPR, we are closing the pipelines after 6 months and we send email notifications to all active candidates in our pipelines when they are closed, - with a link to where you can re-apply to our new line of Talent Pipelines.
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.