Location: Latina Scalo (LT) - Lazio
Contract: 6 months of paid Internship
Main Activities - QC Microbiology Analyst:
- Daily use and control of the main laboratory equipment (chromogenic kinetic, isolator, biolog);
- Microbiological analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products according to current analytical methods;
- Sterility testing within the isolator system;
- Microbiological validation activities;
- Issuance and review of laboratory documentation;
- Preparation and sterilization of culture medium;
Main Activities - QC Chemical Analyst:
- Chemical analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products according to current analytical methods or Pharmacopoeias;
- Daily use and control of the main laboratory equipment (HPLC, UPLC, UV, SoloVPE, KF, IR);
- Evaluation of analytical results obtained;
- Drafting of GMP documentation;
- Proper handling and use of reagents and laboratory standards;
- Use of major data processing and management software (Empower, Totalchrom, UV WinLab ES, Excel, LIMS).
- MA degree (CTF/Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology)
- Available on working on shifts
- English working knowledge
- Great can-do attitude
At BSP we believe in an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential. We respect the diversity, the different backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. We are BSP!
To apply to this opportunity, just click on APPLY. After clicking, you can add a motivation letter. It's recommended but not compulsory.
Important: if the job description is in english, than also the motivation letter and the cv saved into the platform must be in english.