Radiology - Denmark
Clinical Diagnostics at North Denmark Regional Hospital in Northern Denmark has a vacancy for a registered medical specialist in diagnostic radiology in the Diagnostic Imaging Department, to start as soon as possible.
Diagnostic Imaging Department in Northern Denmark
The department performs about 46,500 investigations/interventional procedures each year. At present the department employs six radiologists, seven medical secretaries and 22 radiographers/nurses. The department enjoys a close partnership with the other North Denmark Regional Hospital sites and with Aalborg University Hospital, the region’s main centre for teaching and medical research.
The Diagnostic Imaging Department is in constant development and is fully digitalised, with EasyViz, RIS and PACS. We have two 128-slice CT scanners – a Philips and a Siemens – and three ultrasonography devices. We perform outpatient, inpatient and acute investigations. We also have a Siemens Magnetom Avanto 1.5 T MRI scanner, which we use for scheduled inpatient and outpatient investigations.
The position offers a busy and varied working day in close collaboration with friendly, reliable and highly competent colleagues in an open, informal environment. There are excellent opportunities to influence your own working arrangements and to decide how you manage your responsibilities.
This is a position that involves on-call duties. The Diagnostic Imaging Department is key to the investigation of patients, developing cancer care pathways and supporting the hospital’s function as an acute hospital. On-call duties can be provided from home, and home office equipment can be provided to facilitate this.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You are a registered medical specialist in diagnostic radiology, with the potential for future appointment as a consultant
- You have considerable experience in diagnostic imaging and relevant professional in-service training
- You will contribute to the department’s daily operations and activities, provide advice for clinical departments and practising doctors, and participate in quality assurance and quality development
- You have good communications skills, work well in a team and are also able to work independently
- Is ready to relocate to Denmark and learn the language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours, taking account of the workplace and your wishes
- A good working environment
- A friendly and sociable team of co-workers
- Permanent, full time position with an attractive payment
- Professional challenges with opportunities for research
- Danish language course in Denmark with full payment
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and terms of employment comply with the current collective agreement between the Danish Regions and the Danish Association of Medical Specialists.
Add to my event