Medical Specialists for Northern Denmark - UROLOGI
Consultant/registered medical specialist for the Urology Department UK2, Clinic for General Surgery/Women and Children at North Denmark Regional Hospital
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Be a registered urology specialist, with a keen interest in routine urological health care, particularly the investigation and treatment of benign urological disorders.
- Work in a way that is patient-centred and inclusive.
- Provide your patients with a safe and effective course of treatment.
- Participate actively in the clinic’s development and quality-assur-ance activities.
- Participate actively in the education of the clinic’s trainee doctors.
- See IT systems as an aid in your work, and do what you can to be at the forefront of developments in this area.
- Be good humoured, loyal, dedicated and flexible.
WE CAN OFFER:
- A busy department that is constantly developing.
- A department where all professional groups demonstrate a high level of professional expertise and dedication.
- The opportunity to work in a department that gives a high priority to the investigation and treatment of benign urological disorders. At the same time, the elective-based form of working ensures that you are guaranteed all weekends and public holidays off.
- The opportunity to help develop the future structure of the urologi-cal specialisation in the North Denmark Region.
- Participation in relevant meetings, courses and congresses thanks to your own professional development budget.
- A department in which the training of junior doctors is being developed.
- A department in which research is ongoing.
- A friendly and sociable team of co-workers.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
... comply with the collective agreement for consultants/registered medical specialists.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS SPECIALISING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Surgery (abdominal surgery)
Add to my event