Quality Control Intern
Supporting the tutor and cooperating with his/her colleagues, the resource will learn about the internal activities and procedures of a quality control laboratory in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
The right candidate, supporting colleagues and tutor, will:
- carry out chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediate products or finished products, as well as in process controls;
- support his/her team in sampling activities;
- take care of the instruments, materials and working environment according to cGMP and SOP
- support in reviewing and handling laboratory records and documentation
- MSc in CTF, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other similar fields;
- fluent English (written and spoken)
- knowledge of HPLC
- computer skills: use advanced MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Good analytical skills, problem solving flexibility and good attitude toward teamwork.
Add to my event