Junior Medical Information Specialist
The Medical Information specialist supports and assists the Medical Information Dep. to fulfill internal and external medical needs according to SOPs, WPs, and Corporate and local law requirements.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use internet/electronic databases to search for published literature on Celgene products as well as for information and documentation about therapeutic and pharmacological areas. Review, evaluate and summarize the information identified into a written document or verbal response. Maintain a database of the available scientific and medical literature related to Celgene products.
- Maintain with the Medical Information Manager updated files about Celgene’s products and related area of interest.
- Support in answering to medical questions and assume all related administrative activities (print out, send out, maintain archives, etc.).
- Prepare Local Document Responses (based on global documents) according to Italian regulatory requirements and customer’s needs, including ad hoc administrative management (IRMS).
- Support internal customers in all their documentation needs (full-text retrieval, bibliographic searches, publications’ info, etc.)
- Screen biomedical newspapers in order to contribute to the periodical edition of alerting bulletins
- Alerting bulletins: Select summaries and prepare short comments of most relevant articles
- MedAlert: analyze scientific aspects of selected articles and manage related communication to interested functions
- Support to L. 648 document preparation when required
- Provide administrative support in preparation of teaching materials
- Under the Medical Information Manager’s supervision, support members of the Medical and Marketing departments for medical questions and deliver requested information to health care providers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Scientific degree
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Scientific English language knowledge required
- Flexible, teamwork oriented with positive mindset
- Able to prioritize projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
Add to my event