MSR Advisor is responsible to create scientific partnership with local KOLs (top scientists, Scientific Societies) through a qualified approach that results in access and advocacy based on scientific evidences.
• Develop and consolidate a network of relationships with the Top Scientist and Scientific Institutions at the local level, sharing the wealth of knowledge and technical skills in order to support the scientific and medical leadership of the company in the relevant disease areas
•Select regional scientific stakeholders, prioritize activities on KOLs, identify issues in alignment with Local Business Plan
• Foster strong scientific partnership with KOLs/Scientific Societies
• Disseminate scientific information to KOLs through Medical to Medical communication (individual meetings and group), in line with company procedures.
• Develop with KOLs medical activities developed at the central level (e.g. medical education programs, congress, etc.) to support the implementation of scientific strategies in their own territory.
• Provides support for adequate ISR/NIS studies management
• Contribute to the preparation of operating plans for the product on the basis of identified local opportunities, supporting development activities in support to the relevant therapeutic area in alignment with BU strategies.
• Support scientific activities with regional KOLs and Scientific Societies (e.g. Meetings, conventions, Advisory Boards, etc.).
• Define the scientific content of local initiatives implemented on KOLs (eg Hospital Meeting - Symposia) and monitor the status of the initiatives providing continuous update to the supervisor/other functions involved in the management of the customer.
• Participate in training and cycle meetings with Field Force to provide technical and scientific support and ensure an adequate level of knowledge of the participants on the scientific issues discussed.
• Medicine degree. Specialization in cardiology or internal medicine is a plus.
•General knowledge in the Therapeutic Area is a plus
•Previous experience in Pharmaceutical company (clinical and/or Medical Affairs) preferred
•Broad Knowledge in the relevant therapeutic area market and products
•Knowledge of local pharmaceutical market and healthcare environment
•Good understanding of Clinical Research
•Knowledge of Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation
•Understanding of the process of drug development
•Knowledge of the relevant and applicable Codes of Practice, SOPs, regulations and guidelines as they apply to the function
•Italian and English required
•Ability to manage/prioritize resources across customer in line with brand and customer strategy
•Change and Innovation Leadership
•Customer Focus & Effective negotiation skills
•Strong Communication and influencing Skills
•Strong Presentation Skills
•Planning and Organization
E' richiesta la residenza nelle regioni del Nord Ovest (Piemonte, Liguria, Valle d'Aosta)
Add to my event