The employer is looking for full-time, permanent employment, from now on.
- Continuous care of our patients within the scope of a mother/father & child cure according to our quality standards.
- Admission, interim and final examinations, consultation hours
- Therapy regulation
- Participation in departmental and interdisciplinary team meetings
- Language skills German: At least C1
- Completed medical studies with license to practise medicine and specialist recognition (general medicine, internal medicine, rehabilitation and social medicine or paediatrics). You can find helpful information at www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de > Recognition Finder> Doctor.
- Professional and social competence
- Communication skills, flexibility, sense of responsibility, commitment and reliability
- Independent operation
- Empathy in dealing with our small and large patients
- Active participation in the interdisciplinary team
- Good IT knowledge
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
- Working time: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Employment contract: Permanent employment
- Responsible and versatile work in a competent and committed team
- Performance-related remuneration, occupational pension and health provision
- Plannable and family-friendly working hours
- On-call duty only in the context of on-call duty
- Social benefits of an established service company
- Promotion of internal and external training and further education
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Holiday entitlement above the statutory limit
- .Flat hierarchies and familiar working atmosphere
Bayerbach (Rott), Bavaria, Germany.
Add to my event