FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER FOR TRIVENETO AREA
The goal is to Represents bioMérieux Italia S.p.A in a professional manner at all time trough service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention.
This position is responsible for providing onsite service and support on instrumentation both by remote and on the field.
Acts as field service engineer on assigned open tickets to resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. This position serves as a senior technical resource supporting end users in using effective troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific, OR High School Diploma in electrical / mechanical technology
- Proven track record as field engineer in the diagnostic field or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge MS Office
- Ability to listen and analyze customer needs
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environmentsAbility to operate with efficiency and sense of urgency
- Ability to complete multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Good organizational, time management verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
Add to my event