- Job title: Pharmaceutical Scientist
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Formulation Scientist
- Application deadline: 2 April 2012
- Job type: Permanent
- Working hours: Full-time
- Working days: Day
- Location: Roskilde
- Department: R & D
We are looking for a scientist that together with an engaged team can contribute to the activities within formulation and process development of peptide and protein drugs. The job has focus both on development of new formulations as well manufacturing process support for existing products. You'll be working in close collaboration both internally in project teams and externally with CMO´s and partners.
About the Job
- Participate and organize product transfer, upscaling and process validation of biopharmaceutical drug
- Support existing products and participate in trouble shooting.
- Contribute with pharmaceutical technical knowledge for writing and submission of regulatory
- Develop and propose formulations and dosing concepts for new drug products and line extensions.
Education and experience - required:
- A scientist (pharmacist or engineer) with at least 3 years industrial experience in pharmaceutical
formulation and fill & finish of proteins and peptides.
- Strong in activity planning, communication and in writing CMC documentation.
Professional Profile - required:
- Motivated by working closely together in a small and empowered project team with a big interface - internally
- Prepared for changes and optimistic - also when there is a need for putting chaos into order.
- Approaching challenges with a good portion of humour.
A broad embracing development organisation representing multiple pharmaceutical disciplines. We are a project driven organisation focusing on the needs of the markets and value for the individual patient. The environment is characterised by dynamics, informal working culture and humour.
Vedi il profilo dell'azienda | Torna all'elenco dei profili ricercati